Friday, February 4, 2011

NOTHING IS BIGGER THAN YOU...

"Nothing that happens to you is bigger, greater, or more powerful than you. Remember whose you are!"

We label them as test, trials, and even tribulations; but, the truth is life is a collection or collage, if you will, of experiences that help us to grow and stretch into our truest self. The people that help you to grow are those who give you the greatest resistance, or those who inspire you the most. In either case, the contrast is there to enrich our lives beyond what we could ever imagine.

As I sit here writing this, I reflect on my own challenges and see only the greatness that dwells within me. Not saying that from a place of ego, but rather, a knowingness of the great I AM that dwells within. The God-Spirit that is greater than any adversity that could present itself into my life. The Divine presence that is more connected than any family member could ever be. The Creative Source that is bigger and more powerful than any friend or foe.

My new book is due to release on Mother's Day. It's about the very process of evolving into the Possibility that God created you to be by sharing with you my very own personal journey of trials and tribulations and the painful past that opened up some still soft wounds within my recent challenges. We all have a story, and I realized that in this new work. It is important to share mine in a way that has never been shared before. I know that it will awaken and free many of those who might have experienced similar travesties. This book is proof that NOTHING THAT HAPPENS TO ME IS BIGGER THAN ME; and this goes for you, too!

*****************

Kim Harris is a possibility living coach who shares principles to empower clients to step into a life of passion, power, and purpose. view sourceprint?1

No comments: